- Make a sacred fire with organic materials.
- Form a circle around the fire and pass a bowl that holds pure water on which everyone envisions the Earth radiating her Light through all humans, into the Heavens.
- After a full round of prayer, gently sprinkle a few drops of the water on the fire (the flame may go down, but don’t let the water extinguish the fire) to let the steam join the clouds, so that the rain can share the consciousness with the whole world. Envision it -take turns or have as many rounds as the amount of water allows.
- The ashes can be used in the next fire ceremony.
Suggestion for a ceremony that can be held at places where it is difficult to have a fire pit:
- Have a stainless steel bowl (approx 8 inches diameter) layered with cotton balls (consider the number of balls). The balls must touch each other.
- Pour vegetable oil over the cotton until it is half covered. Candle wax can be added.
- Light the cotton from the centre, until all the cotton balls are fully in flames.
- Meanwhile the water has gone through the circle to collect the projected prayers of peace.
- Gently sprinkle the water (a few drops), with intervals, to let the steam rise.
The Rain and Fire Ceremony:
- Choose the fire application (open fire pit or fire bowl).
- While the flame is building up, pray for ‘All Our Relations’ to help with the raindrops to hold the Prayers of Peace, and then mix it with the fire. This is a powerful way to accentuate the Heaven (Male) – Earth (Female) connection.
- In case it is already raining and the bowl is used, let the flame come to its maximum in a dry area. Then bring it in the open. This method is quite dramatic!
- Add vegetable oil (a small amount at a time) when you want to prolong the ceremony.
Universal principle of growth:
- Believe in what you are doing, that can benefit the world.
- Inspire another to do the practice
- When the two can inspire a third… further growth cannot be stopped!