- Oneness (infinite expansion) continuously manifests itself, at all points and moments, as divisions of itself that create 2 forces:
- Centrifugality (expansion), which is Yin, Centripetally (contraction), which is Yang.
- Yin and Yang result continuously from the Infinite Centrifugally.
- Yin is centrifugal. Yang is centripetal. Yin and Yang together produce energy and all phenomena.
- Yin attracts Yang. Yang attracts Yin. Yin repels Yin. Yang repels Yang.
- The force of attraction and repulsion is proportional to the difference of the Yin and Yang components. Yin and Yang combined in varying proportions produce energy and all phenomena.
- All phenomena are ephemeral, constantly changing their Yin and Yang balance of components.
- Nothing is solely Yin or solely Yang. Everything involves polarity.
- There is nothing neutral. Either Yin or Yang is in excess in every occurrence.
- Large Yin attracts small Yin. Large Yang attracts small Yang.
- At the extremes, Yin produces Yang, and Yang produces Yin.
- All physical forms and objects are Yang at the centre and Yin at the surface